"It's never too late to start your life over."

You know how it is, you're just minding your business, doing whatever it is you are doing and all the sudden, something catches your attention, be it a car, or a woman, or an airplane at 30,000 feet and BANG, you aren't doing what you were doing before, you are distracted by said shiny thing. Yea, welcome to my life.
"I'm not stupid, I'm easily distracted."

Friday, March 14, 2008

Now this doesn't really make sense...

I recently bought a pair of sport sandals from Keen.  


I know, the idea of a "sports sandal" doesn't make a huge amount of sense but that isn't the really foolish thing.  The really foolish thing is that little yellow tag in the center there.  I will zoom in on it so that you don't have to squint to read it.


Yes, it says, "waterproof."
 
IT'S A SANDAL WITH HOLES IN IT!  EXACTLY WHAT IS THE "WATERPROOF" PART?

That being said, they are really comfortable and have a reinforced rubber toe that comes over the top.  No more bashing my toes on stuff when I wear them.  Since the weather here is wonderful, I suspect that I will get lots of wear out of them.  

Oh yea, more on "here" later. 

No comments: