"It's never too late to start your life over."

You know how it is, you're just minding your business, doing whatever it is you are doing and all the sudden, something catches your attention, be it a car, or a woman, or an airplane at 30,000 feet and BANG, you aren't doing what you were doing before, you are distracted by said shiny thing. Yea, welcome to my life.
"I'm not stupid, I'm easily distracted."

Friday, March 14, 2008

Exactly where is "here" and why is it different?


I am no longer in the Army.  It is official.  Ok, no it isn't.  It won't be official until the end of April, but it might as well be.  I am starting a new job on Monday the 17th that I am extremely excited about.  I am going to be a Value Stream Manager with a company called Triumph Air Repair.  What that means is essentially that I will be a production manager for a company that repairs Auxiliary Power Units that go on commercial and military aircraft.  Lots of fun and I have always been fascinated by the aircraft industry, so this is perfect!

I now live in Chandler, Arizona.  It is part of Phoenix and is a wonderful place to live.  The weather, so far, is fantastic.  The people are friendly.  The drivers are non-aggressive.  The stores and restaurants are plentiful and I live in an apartment complex that has a sand beach at the pool and two sand volleyball courts.  Very nice, I should probably go take advantage of that some time...



Here is a shot of me entering my apartment for the first time.  Cheesy, I know, but here you go anyway.  I did some painting in the apartment, more on that later.

No comments: