"It's never too late to start your life over."

You know how it is, you're just minding your business, doing whatever it is you are doing and all the sudden, something catches your attention, be it a car, or a woman, or an airplane at 30,000 feet and BANG, you aren't doing what you were doing before, you are distracted by said shiny thing. Yea, welcome to my life.
"I'm not stupid, I'm easily distracted."

Saturday, March 22, 2008

My light is possessed

It's really annoying.  My light in my office (my only vaguely furnished room) is possessed.  I bought a torch lamp, even though my sister told me that they aren't cool any more for my office because I knew that it would provide lots of light for my desk as well as my bike work stand.  I bought the cheapest of them, and it had a nice feature.  It is a touch to turn on light.  All you have to do is touch the metal and it turns on, or more specifically goes through the three steps of a 3-way bulb.  

Unfortunately, for some reason it will just cycle through all the modes.  Just a moment ago it went from full on, to off, to low, med, hi, off, low, med... hi... off, low... med, hi, off.

Fun.  If it were slightly faster it would be like a strobe and I could turn on some techno music and have a rave.  Hmmm.  I think I need a new light.

No comments: